Are you looking for a speaker who teaches and inspires people to use agile coaching skills? My talks are interactive and often include exercise to reinforce learning. I am available to present lunch and learns, as well as speak at public and internal conferences; I also love agile user groups and am happy speak to local groups when it works with my schedule. Contact me to arrange a talk at your company or with your group.
- Agile-DevOps DFW Chapter - March 2, 2017 - co-leading Start Coaching Like a Pro & Transform Your Impact with Mike Caracalas
- Global Scrum Gathering - April 10-12, 2017 - co-facilitating Open Space with Jake Calabrese
- Agile and Beyond - May 4-5, 2017 - Talking and Not Talking--Finding Balance as a Coach
- AgileIndy - May 12, 2017 - Brewing Great Agile Team Dynamics – No More Bitter Beer Face Communications with Barry Forrest
- Keep Austin Agile - May 25, 2017 - Un-compromising -- Learn to stop playing small with teams with Cherie Silas
- Theta Tau Leadership Academy - July 28-29, 2017 - soft skills to be a great member of any organization
- Agile 2017 - August 7-11, 2017 - Getting Real without Getting Fired - Saying things in a way people can hear with Marcus King and Not Technical? Not a Problem! Introducing Engineering Practices without being Hands-On with Pradeepa Narayanaswamy
See my speaking history for some of my past topics.