My employer, Improving Enterprises, has a new program, and we’re looking to hire some new people. Our goal is to take people with minimal to entry level development skills (not anyone who is building large enterprise applications today), hire these people, pay them to go through a bootcamp led by our best and brightest, and then at the end, provided some criteria are met, hire them as either Associate Consultants or Consultants within our organization. Pretty cool, right?
This program is a huge opportunity, and I wish it existed when I graduated from college. You’re likely a candidate for this program if you meet these requirements:
- Some programming experience is necessary.
- Web experience is not necessary, though it is helpful.
- Lack the experience or expertise to be an Improver
- Exhibit excellent potential, aptitude, and attitude
- Are willing to work long and hard over the next few months to become an Improver.
If you apply and are accepted, you should expect:
- The program is 9-6 plus homework assignments including user group attendance and supplemental online courses.
- It is intended to be an intensive, “drink from the firehose” experience.
- You will be paid a nominal salary.
- The salary will increase once you pass the board exam and become billable.
- There is an interview process.
We intend for this bootcamp to be as beneficial as a master's program in terms of marketable skills. Interested? Contact me.